Hi There,
I run Customer Success here, so I spend a lot of time reading what you write about these pieces after they arrive.
My favorite review on the Factory Seconds Stainless Clad Frying Pan is from a customer who said "Honestly, I can't even tell why this pan was considered seconds." Neither can most people, and that's the whole idea.
That's what a Factory Second is. Every piece goes through an in-depth inspection before it ships, and anything with a slight irregularity in the finish gets pulled. You probably wouldn't notice it. We do. The metal, the construction, and the way it cooks don't change.
A few pieces have sold out already, and everything left is final sale and only available while supplies last.
We're honored to cook in over 4,000 restaurant kitchens, and I'd love for one of these pieces to earn a spot in your home kitchen.
Ben,
Head of Customer Success, Made In
You received this email from Made In. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here. |

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário